HURETEK is hiring a Deputy Chief of Party for Logistics area
- Provide leadership and management oversight, with primary responsibility for all technical and operational aspects of activity implementation Serve as the primary liaison with USAID, the government of Mozambique, the Ministry of Health, local counterparts, private and public sector partners, and other program stakeholders Foster, maintain, and grow collaborative, productive, and effective relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders and implementing partners Ensure the timely submission of high-quality project deliverables to USAID Lead project work planning, performance management, and strategic communications Ensure program activities are meeting client and stakeholder expectations and that results are proactively and compliantly disseminated and lessons learned are shared and incorporated to inform performance and continuous improvement Manage the program team, including supervising technical and operational staff and consortium members Oversee finances and cash flow, approve program office expenditures, and ensure the program complies with Logistics and USAID rules and regulations and has systems in place to mitigate the risk of fraud, waste, and abuse
- Master’s degree or higher in business administration, supply chain, public health, or related field, and minimum 10 years of experience in logistics in low-income countries
- Demonstrated knowledge in Mozambique private sector, health supply chain strengthening, and the industry’s latest trends and best practices
- Demonstrated team player with visionary leadership and demonstration of professional accomplishments
- Excellent managerial, communications, and operational experience, preferably in managing large, impactful USAID projects involving coordination with multiple implementing public and private sector stakeholders
- Solid professional reputation, interpersonal skills, and professional relationships
- Minimum eight years of experience in developing work plans, budgets, and managing implementation
- Demonstrated capacity to liaise and negotiate with key stakeholders in government and other organizations
- Chief of party experience preferred Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Excellent representational and communication skills and proficiency in writing and speaking English and Portuguese
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Physical demands: This position requires travel in the province to monitor operations and supervise project staff.
APPLY For email@example.com